How can I choose where my employer pays my super?

Usually you can decide where your super goes and if you’re starting or changing jobs, you can take us with you. Let your employer know that you’d like them to pay your super into your Australian Ethical Super account.

Complete and return the Choice of Super form and give it to your employer (usually the person that looks after HR or payroll), or, you can join now and then provide your employer with our Choice of Super form.

Also, don’t forget our letter of compliance is on page 2 of your Choice of Super Form, which your employer will need to be able to make contributions to your account. 

Important information