- I want to keep all of my insurance arrangements within my super fund, even if my account hasn’t received an amount like a contribution or rollover for a continuous period of 16 months.
- I understand the cost of my insurance cover will continue to be deducted from my super account on a monthly basis.
- I understand this election will apply to all insurance cover through my account, including any cover for death, total and permanent disablement (TPD) and income protection.
- I understand premiums are deducted across my investment options and that this election will continue to apply even if I change my investment/insurance options.
* Under superannuation legislation, your insurance cover will end if your superannuation account hasn’t received any contributions or other amounts for a continuous period of 16 months (inactive). However, you can make an election to stop your cover from ending. If you don’t make an election and your cover ends, the insurer may need to assess your health in order to restart your cover. If you make the election, you can still cancel your cover at any time.