You will need
- your BPAY reference number (which we post to you on your initial application)
- the applicable biller code(s):
|Personal or self-employed contributions||275701|
IMPORTANT: End of Financial Year contribution processing.
To ensure your contributions are received and processed in the financial year ending 30 June 2019, the following cut-off dates will apply:
- Cheque – must be received by us by Tuesday 25 June 2019
- BPAY – must be processed from your bank account by Wednesday 26 June 2019
- Employer contributions via the Employer Portal – Must be remitted and paid by Friday 21 June 2019
Making additional payments into your super, even small amounts, can be an effective way to grow your super balance.
You can make additional contributions into your account after joining Australian Ethical Super. Then you can make one-off contributions or contribute on a regular basis.
Our secure online client login allows you to make personal and spouse contributions. Contact us to set up access to this.